AN College Admission 2019 – Patna. Check here all details about AN College Admission 2019. Get full information about AN College Patna Admission 2019 in this article. Check here starting / closing dates of ANC Patna Admission 2019. For more details about AN PG College Admission 2019 check official website. 1st 2nd 3rd merit list declared soon on www.ancpatna.com
AN College Admission 2019 [BA BSc BCom] Online Application Form, Last Date @ www.ancpatna.com
AN College Admission starts from June on official website of college. All candidates are invited who passed 10+2 exam from any recognized board for AN PG College 2019. Candidates are suggested to read full article for all details of AN College Patna Admission 2019. All the candidates are suggested to check all dates on www.ancpatna.com . Candidates have to fill online application form for AN College Admission 2019-20.
Anugrah Narayan College Patna Admission 2019-20 Available Courses
Anugrah Narayan College is located at Patna , Bihar , India. AN College Patna was founded on 16 August, 1960 under the Dispersal Scheme-with the joint participation of the State and Central Governments. AN College Patna is one of the best college in Patna. Here every year over 4000 students passed from AN College Patna.
|Botany,Chemistry,Computer Science,Mathematics,Physics,Zoology||Economics,Education,English,Philosophy,Political Science,Geography,History,Education,Sociology||Commerce|
Eligibility for AN College Admission 2019-20
- A candidate may be admitted to the first year of three-year B.A./B.Sc.(Honours/General) or BBA (Hons.) Courses on passing H.S. (10+2) Examination in General or Vocational Stream conducted by Bihar Council of Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent examination conducted by other State Board/Council.
- No candidate shall be allowed for admission after a lapse of more than 3 years from the year of passing the previous qualifying examination.
A candidate taking up Honours Course in a subject must obtain
- A minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 45% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
- 55% marks in the subject or related subject at the previous qualifying examination.
- 50% marks in aggregate when the candidate has not studied the subject in his/her previous qualifying examination provided all other clauses are satisfied.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to B.A. & B. Sc. (Major) Degree Course
- A candidate who secures a minimum of 45% marks in the aggregate at the H.S. (10+2) or in an equivalent examination shall be eligible for admission to B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Major) Degree Course of Studies provided he/she has passed the said examination with 5 recognised subjects of which at least one is English carrying not less than 100 as full marks.
- Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe community taking up Major Course of study must have obtained a minimum of 40% marks in the aggregate or 40% marks in the subject or related subjects at the previous qualifying examinations.
Steps To Apply Online For AN College UG PG Admission 2019
- Click on direct link for AN College Patna Admission 2019 given below.
- Or visit on www.ancpatna.com for AN College Admission 2019-20.
- Open Admissions menu from popup menu of official website of AN College Patna.
- Read all the instructions regarding AN College Admission 2019 given on official web page.
- Filled online admission form correctly for successful registration in AN College Patna.
- Get a print out of application form for future use.
Click Here for more details about AN College Admission 2019-20. If you have any question regarding AN College Admission 2019 [BA BSC BCom] – Patna. Comment it in comment box.