Apply online for the EWS DG Admission 2020-21 from the official website, EWS & DG Nursery KG class 1st Admission 2020, Delhi Application form for EWS and DG 2020, Age Limit for EWS & DG Admission, EWS & DG result Date, EWS DG Application form online , EWS DG Nursery ,KG and class 1 admission result date 2020-21.
EWS DG Admission 2020-21 – Apply Online [www.edudel.nic.in]
Recently Directorate of Education of DELHI has announced the EWS DG Application form 2020-21 of the children who belongs to the EWS & DG that is Economically Weaker Section and Disadvantaged Group categories. Around 1671 schools in 13 District of Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi.
The EWS DG application will start from 2nd January 2020 in the nearby areas school or can apply online also.Those who are willing to take admission they can fill the form by going into the official website at www.edudel.nic.in for EWS DG apply online
EWS DG Nursery 1st Class Application Form- criteria
Directorate under Rig,ht to Education (RTE) Act 2009, the Director of Education Delhi announced the admission of EWG DG nursery and class 1st.There are some criteria need to be followed for EWS/DG admissions . For EWS economically weaker section the income must be less than 1 lakh rupees. DG categories includes (SC/ST/OBC/Physical Challenged/Transgender). About 25% of seats is reserved for EWS DG category and the selection process will be done by the Lottery system.
EWS DG Admssion 2020 Registration Criteria-
Age limit for Application form criteria:
|Nursery/Pre-schools||Between 03-04 years|
|KG/Pre-Primary||Between 04-05 years|
|Class 1||Between 05-06 years|
EWS DG Admission Criteria 2020-21:
|S.no||District Name||Total school||No. of Schools admission criteria 2020-21||No.of Remaining schools admission Criteria 2020-21|
|4.||North West A||131||131||0|
|5.||North West B||232||232||0|
|8.||South West A||59||56||3|
|9.||South West B||219||219||0|
Documents Required for the Admission for EWS DG
1.Residence proof- electricity bill , ration card, voter id , adhar card.
2. For children- Birth certificate.
3.Income Certificate (for less than one lakh rupee)
4.BBL and AAY card holder can also apply.
1. Caste Certificate .
2. If disabled then need medical certificate also.
3. If transgender documentary evidence also.
EWS DG Admission Result Date 2020-21
1.last date for admission is 23 Jan 2020.
2.Marks through open seat is 6 Jan 2020.
3.First List of the selected candidates including waiting list is 15 Feb 2020.
4.admission to guardian Diagnose problem is 16 Feb 2020 to 18 Feb 2020.
5.Second List of the selected candidates is 28 Feb 2020.
6.Closer f admission process is 31 March 2020.
click here to visit registration form: http://edustud.nic.in/mis/studentadmission/webform1.aspx
How to Apply online for EWS DG Admission 2020-21 ?
Steps to be Followed-
- Go to the official Website for EWS DG Application form 2020-21 www.edudel.nic.in
- Click EWS/DG Admission.
- click Registration for new user.Registration form will open fill all the mandatory details marked with red star.
- After registration you will get your registration no and password save it . A message will also send to your mobile number also.Then click “click here to login” tap.
- Application form will open it will contain all details you have given at the time of registration then the remaining mandatory details you have to fill.
- Once all the mandatory fields is filled then click preview button if any mistake found correct it by clicking back button.
- If okay then click submit button.
- Then go for selecting the school for your kids basis on the kilometers like o-1 km , 1-3km, 3-6km and above 6km
- List of schools will display on your screen select the school that is nearby your locality and click add button.
- After Adding the schools based on your priorities click submit button.
- You have to complete all the 6 steps for taking admission.
- If don’t want any schools under those 0-1km kilometers click you don’t want to apply for these schools it will be red in colour click it and select from the remaining kilometers
- After completing all steps upto 5, the final steps that is step 6 click it. A page will open of all the details that you had filled if you are okay with the schools that you have selected on your priorities then tick mark and click final submit button
- If you want to cancel then click cancel button and go back to the steps where you want to make some corrections on the selecting schools otherwise proceed and click print button or save it
- You can also take the printout afterwards by using your login id and password .
Note– For more accurate results refer the official website.