www.tezuadmissions.com – Tezpur University Admission 2021-22 Entrance Exam. Apply Online For TUEE Admission 2021 Application Form Last Date – www.tezu.ernet.in .
Tezpur University Admission 2021 – Check all details for Tezpur University Online Application 2021. Apply for TUEE Admission 2021 from Official website. Download now Tezpur University Form Fillup 2021. Download PDF of Tezpur University Courses. Merit list will be announced soon on www.tezu.ernet.in .
Tezpur University Admission 2021 Online Application Form Last Date
- Tezpur University Admission 2021 Online Application Form Last Date
- Tezpur University Admission 2021-22 Registration – www.tezuadmissions.com
- Tezpur University Form Fillup 2021
- TUEE 2021 Application Dates Tezpur University 2021
- TUEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria For Tezpur University 2021
- How To Apply Online For Tezpur University Admission 2021 – Application Form
- Trending in India
Tezpur University Admission 2021 have to be starts on Official website. Those candidates who wants details about TUEE 2021 have to read this article. All the candidates have to download Tezpur University Application Form 2021 from Official website. Candidates have to Apply online for Tezpur University Admission 2021. Candidates can read details about Tezpur University Courses given on this page.
Tezpur University Admission 2021-22 Registration – www.tezuadmissions.com
TUEE 2021 Application Form have been released on 26th February 2021. All the Candidates who wants to get admission to various courses i.e. Under-Graduate Degree/Diploma/Certificate, Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma and Doctor of Philosophy Degree in various Disciplines can fill TUEE Application form 2021 by online mode.
Tezpur University Form Fillup 2021
TUEE Admission Form Fillup 2021 from Official website of university. Candidates are suggested to visit official website for more details.
TUEE 2021 Application Dates Tezpur University 2021
|Online Application Form 2021 starts from||February 26 ,2021|
|Availability of TUEE Admit Card 2021||April 23,2021|
|TUEE 2021 Exam Date||June 8, 9 & 10, 2021|
|Result Declaration of TUEE 2021||June 25, 2021 (Tentative)|
|TUEE Counselling 2021||July 23 –26, 2021 (Tentative)|
TUEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria For Tezpur University 2021
- Admission to all the B. Tech. programs will be made through the JEE Main 2021 conducted by CBSE. Out of the total seats, 60% seats are reserved for permanent residents of any of the North East States (to be filled up through the Tezpur University Counselling) and remaining 40% seats are open for filling up through the Central Counselling conducted by CSAB/JoSA.
- Candidates admitted to M.Tech. in Polymer Science and Technology with valid GATE scores are entitled to get scholarships from AICTE.
- For GATE holder with food technology as one of the optional subjects: 100% weightage for GATE Score.
- For GATE holder without food technology as one of the optional subject: GATE score (70% weightage) TUEE score (30% weightage).
- Admission to be MBA program will be made on the basis of CAT/ MAT /XAT /ATMA /GMAT/ CMAT score.
How To Apply Online For Tezpur University Admission 2021 – Application Form
- Visit the official website of the university i.e. www.tezuadmissions.com and click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Students will be redirected to Admission Portal of TUEE Admission 2021.
- Click on the “Make Registration” button.
- Then, candidates will be redirected to the Registration form.
- Click on the “Sign up” button for initiating the Registration process.After signing up, a preview of the personal details will be shown on the screen.
- Click on the confirm button, if the details are correct. Otherwise click “change” button to edit the information because once the information is submitted cannot be changed later.
- On the successful registration of details, the confirmation message will be shown on the screen.Students will receive an e-mail on their provided E-Mail ID and validation code on their registered mobile number.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through online mode only using Net Banking, Credit Card, and Debit Card.
- Students are advised to download and take the printout of the filled in application form for their future reference.
- Candidates must bring the original document at the time of admission for verification only. The candidature for admission will be rejected if original documents are not submitted.
For more information Click Here. If you have any question comment it in comment box.