India Post GDS Online Reg Combinednew Free [Fee/Reference/Rprint/Status/Fileupload]. Apply Online India Post GDS Online Registration Form – indiapostgdsonline.in .
India Post GDS Online Recruitment 2021 Application Form Last Date – indiapostgdsonline.in
- India Post GDS Online Recruitment 2021 Application Form Last Date – indiapostgdsonline.in
- India Post GDS Online Vacancies Details State Wise
- Instructions For India Post GDS Online Application Form [Reg Fileupload New]
- India Post GDS Online Recruitment Schedule [Registration Form Last Date]
- Important Note For India Post GDS Online Registration
- How To Apply For India Post GDS Online Registration Application Form
- India Post GDS Online Application Form Status
- India Post GDS Online Registration Forgot Password
Department of Posts (India Post) released notification for Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement Posts on official website. Tamilnadu & Odisha Postal Circle has started India Post GDS Online Application For 8834 Posts. All eligible candidates can apply online for India Post GDS Online Registration from direct link available on this web page. You may check here India Post GDS Online Recruitment State Wise Details. Check your India Post GDS Online Application Status Form using official website.
India Post GDS Online Vacancies Details State Wise
|Jammu & kashmir||256|
Instructions For India Post GDS Online Application Form [Reg Fileupload New]
- Candidates have to go through the official notification of India Post GDS Online, before applying online for job profile, other eligible conditions and selection criteria, etc.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts all over India per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one Circle or several Circles. This cap of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s home Circle. Home Circle means belonging or native / domicile state of a prospective candidate in which he is permanently residing and that Postal Circle is providing opportunity. Hence, candidates should exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- Once Registered, the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection.
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
India Post GDS Online Recruitment Schedule [Registration Form Last Date]
|India Post GDS Online Tamilnadu Circle|
|Expected Online Application Form Starts From||15.03.2021|
|Expected Last Date To Apply Online||15.04.2021|
|Official Tamilnadu Circle Notification||Click Here|
|India Post GDS Online Odisha Circle|
|Expected Application Form Starts On||15.03.2021|
|Expected Registration Form End On||15.04.2021|
|Official Odisha Circle Notification||Click Here|
Important Note For India Post GDS Online Registration
- Please note that Registration is mandatory for applying online.
- One candidate should use only one registration. After completion of registration, Please note down the registration number and keep it safe for further use.
- If any candidate Forgot their Registration Number / Fee ID, can visit to http://indiapostgdsonline.in/Reg_forgot.aspx.
- Candidates who did not get OTP with old registered mobile number can change their India Post GDS Online Mobile Number from http://indiapostgdsonline.in/Mobile_Change.aspx.
How To Apply For India Post GDS Online Registration Application Form
- First of all the candidates have to visit to official website of India Post GDS Online – www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx.
- Now you have to click on “Register Here” link.
- You will get redirected to http://indiapostgdsonline.in/fee.aspx.
- Here you have to enter required details correctly such as – Name, Father’s Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, Whether Belong To EWSs, Whether Physically Handicapped.
- And select Circle in which 10th Class Passed, Board in which 10th Class Passed, Year of Passing Class 10th & Certificate Number of 10th Class.
- And enter Text of available Image and click on Submit details.
- After getting successfully Register with India Post GDS Online.
- You have to pay India Post GDS Online Fees through Online or Official Mode.
- To pay India Post GDS Fees through Online Mode, you have to visit to http://indiapostgdsonline.in/onlinefee.
- And you may check here India Post GDS Fees Offline Offices.
- Now candidate has to apply using registration number and other details from http://indiapostgdsonline.in/reference.aspx.
- And upload Photo, Signature, SSC marks memo,DOB certificate if DOB not on SSC marks memo, additional SSC marks memos if any in prescribed format and size.
- And click on Submit button.
India Post GDS Online Application Form Status
If you have already applied for India Post GDS Online Registration Form, than you may check your India Post GDS Online Application Form Status using direct link available on this web page. To check GDS Application Status, candidates have to visit to http://appost.in/gdsonline/Reg_Status.aspx.
India Post GDS Online Registration Forgot Password
Any candidate who wants to get registration number/Fee ID and Forgot Password can reset India Post GDS Password from http://indiapostgdsonline.in/Reg_forgot.aspx using Name, Date of Birth & Year of Passing Class 10th.
India Post GDS Online की सभी ताज़ा खबरों के लिए हमारे साथ जुड़े रहे | सभी स्कालरशिप और योजना 2021-2022 के लिए आप नीचे दिए गए सब्सक्राइब सेक्शन में अपना ईमेल लिख कर सबमिट कर सकते है | अगर India Post GDS Online के लिए आपके पास कोई सवाल है तो आप नीचे कमेंट बॉक्स से पूछ सकते है |
Click Here For Official Web Portal of India Post GDS.