www.epfindia.gov.in – EPFO Claim Status Without UAN [EPFO Passbooks Member Home]. Check PF Transfer Status Using SMS / Call. Check EPF Claim Status – passbook.epfindia.gov.in .
PF Transfer Status – EPF Claim Status PDF [passbook.epfindia.gov.in]
You can check Employees Provident Fund Organisation, India Claim Status from direct link available on this web page. EPFO is a statutory body under the Ministry of Labour and Employment. It provides Provident Fund to retired Employees. You may check steps to know PF Balance Check Without UAN Number from this article. Employees may check EPFO Claim Status from official website www.epfindia.gov.in or from UMANG app using UAN Number, Call or SMS. Employee can transfer the amount from old account to new EPF account through online by using UAN Number. After that if you wants to check PF Balance Status or EPF Claim Status Online. Check here direct link regarding EPFO Claim Status.
How To Check EPF Claim Status Without UAN Number
- First of all Visit to official website – www.epfindia.gov.in .
- Then you click on “Click Here to Know your EPF Balance”.
- Now you will get redirected to http://epfoservices.in/epfo/.
- Now you see “Member Balance Information” Heading.
- Under this heading you have to choose your State.
- After that Select EPFO Office.
- After you have to Enter your Employee PF Account Number , Name and Mobile Number.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Now you can check Employee PF Balance Status without UAN Number.