dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in – Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2020 Last Date. Apply For DMW Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Online Application Form Student Status.
Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2020 Online Application Form Last Date
Joseph Mundassery Scholarship is the best chance for the candidates who are eligible to get the scholarship. Check out the eligibility criteria and other informations in the article. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2020 is only for those students who acquired A plus grades in all the subjects of qualifying examination. The scholarship is available for the students who completed SSLC, plus 2 and VHSE. Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2020 is for the students who belongs to minority community.
- Full A plus in SSLC : Rs 10,000.
- Full A plus in plus 2 : Rs 10,000.
- Full A plus in VHSE : Rs 10,000.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2020 – dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
- Candidate should belong from the Muslim, Cristein, Buddha, Sikh, Parsis, Jains community.
- Annual family income should be less than 6 lac.
- The candidate must be studied in government school.
- The candidate should be a native of Kerala.
How To Apply For Joseph Mundassery Scholarship – Online Application Procedure
- The applicant should first fill up the application form.
- Then he/she should submit the application form on the official website given below – www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in .
- Candidate should click to the link and then “scholarship” option and the to the “Prof.Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Award”.
- Then click on “Apply Online” on the link.
- Those candidates who had already applied on this link can may go to the candidate login link.
- After applying online,applicant should login using login id and password.
- And then upload photo, signature and certificates.
- Applicant should recheck the filled application and than take out a hard copy or print out.
- The printout , along with the required documents should be submitted to the head institution before last date of submission.
Required Documents Upload For Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Application
- Printout of registration form with a photo.
- Marksheet of SSLC/PLUS 2/VHSE.
Copy of the following documents –
- Copy of the first page of the bank passbook which consist of applicant’s name, account no., branch code, b ranch address, etc.
- Copy of adhar card.
- Copy of nativity certificate.
- Copy of community/minority certificate.
- Original income certificate from village office.
- Non-creamy layer certificate.
- Copy of ration card.
- The documents which are submitted by the applicant should be verified by the Head Institution or the head incharge.
- Those application which can be accepted must be approved latest.
- Those applications which are approved or verified should reach to the, ‘Director, Directorate of Minority Welfare, 4th Floor, Vikas Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram-695033.
- The notification will be available on the official website – www.minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in.
Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Contact Information
Directorate of Minority Welfare,
4th Floor, Vikas Bhavan,
Tel. No: 0471 2300524, 2302090
Joseph Mundassery Scholarship की सभी ताज़ा खबरों के लिए हमारे साथ जुड़े रहे | सभी स्कालरशिप और योजना 2020-2020 के लिए आप नीचे दिए गए सब्सक्राइब सेक्शन में अपना ईमेल लिख कर सबमिट कर सकते है | अगर Joseph Mundassery Scholarship के लिए आपके पास कोई सवाल है तो आप नीचे कमेंट बॉक्स से पूछ सकते है |
Click Here For Official Web Portal of Joseph Mundassery Scholarship.