[DBTMP MPIGR] MP Treasury Bill Search – www.mptreasury.org [MP Bhulekh ncvt mis portal]. Check E-Treasury IFMS Login Challan & Pension Search. Code List Pay Slip.
www.mptreasury.org – MP Treasury IFMS Login [E-Treasury Portal]
Madhya Pradesh Treasury is the Department of Finance which monitors all receipts and expenditures of the State. It is the E-Treasury For MP. You may check here MP Treasury IFMS Login instructions. Check here MP Treasury Code List, MP Treasury Pay Slip, MP Treasury Bill Search from mptreasury.gov.in . You can fill MP Treasury Registration Form Online using direct link available on this web page.
Main Functions of Treasuries & Accounts Department of Finance Government of MP
- Monitoring of Treasury operations.
- Monitoring of Pension cases disposed off at the Treasury and the Office of Divisional Joint Director.
- Treasury, Accounts & Pension, Bhopal.
- Internal audit, store and cash verification of other government departments.
- Monitoring of CAG & AG audit.
- Conducting special audit as per the order of Finance Department.
- Monitoring of monthly accounts sent by Treasuries to AGMP.
- Issuing instructions to Treasuries and Sub-Treasuries to execute bans on payment as per the order of Finance Department.
- Giving opinion on various financial matters referred by other Departments.
- Reconciliation of departmental expenditure at AG level.
- Conducting Treasury inspections Cadre management of MP Finance Service, MP Subordinate Accounts services and Treasury clerical services personnel.
- Deputing officials in various government departments so as to ensure proper financial and budgetary control.
- Monitoring of court cases and such ancillary activities.
IFMS MP Treasury Pay Slip – mptreasury.gov.in/ifms Login
All the user who wants to get login into MP Treasury Portal. They all have to enter their User ID & Password and get Pay Slip. For any Help regarding MP Treasury, you may contact on 18004198244. You may visit to https://mptreasury.gov.in/IFMS/login.jsp to get Sign In.
MP Treasury Bill Search – www.mptreasury.org/mpt/dynamic/billsearch.htm
All who wants to Search Madhya Pradesh Treasury Bill can visit to official website. On home you have to click on Bill Search link. After that you will redirected to https://www.mptreasury.org/mpt/dynamic/billsearch.htm. Now enter all required details correctly and click on Submit button.
MP Treasury Challan Search – www.mptreasury.org/mpt/dynamic/challansearch.htm
- First of all visit to official website of MP Treasury – www.mptreasury.org .
- Now click on Challan Search link available on home page.
- You will redirected to https://www.mptreasury.org/mpt/dynamic/challansearch.htm.
- Fill all details correctly and click on Search button.
You can also Search Challan By CIN & CRN.
Note – For Cyber Treasury Challan related help/complaint Please contact Treasury Officer, Vindhyachal Treasury, Bhopal(0755-2676044 / 43) Time 10.00 A.M. to 06.00 P.M.
MP Treasury Pension Search – www.mptreasury.org/mpt/dynamic/pensionsearch
- Firstly open official website using direct link available on this web page.
- Click on Pension Search link from home page.
- Now you will redirect to new link https://www.mptreasury.org/mpt/dynamic/pensionsearch.htm.
- After that fill required details correctly and click on Submit button.
- You may also Search Pension by Registration Number.
FAQs For MP Treasury – mptreasury.gov.in
Q. What is BTB ?
Ans – BTB is the abbreviated form of Bill Transit Book. It has replaced the BTR of the previous system. Each Bill Transit Book bears a unique number.
Q. What is a Token ?
Ans – One BTB contains 100 pages. Each page, which bears a unique number, is called a token.
Q. What is the cost of BTB ? How it can be obtained ?
Ans – The cost of a BTB is Rs.25. It can be obtained by any DDO by depositing Rs. 25 through challan in the Head of Account.
Q. How many bills can be submitted on one token of a BTB?
Ans – Only one bill can be presented on one token of a BTB.
Q. What is the validity of a Treasury Cheque? How it can be revalidated?
Ans – The cheque is valid upto 30 days from the date of issue. In case of a lapsed cheque the DDO can ask for its “Non-drawl certificate” from the Treasury and present new bill in the Treasury.
Q. Can a Messenger present the bill at any of the counters of MP Treasury?
Ans – To receive the bill in the Treasury, there shall be 3 to 6 counters and the authorized Messenger shall present the bill at the respective counter. In case where the number of bills is enormous or for any other reason, the facility of receiving the bills on any of the treasury counter shall be available.
Q. If authorized Messenger is not available, how the bills may be presented?
Ans – The DDO may authorize two employees as Messengers. But only one messenger is allowed to present bills and receive claims at one time. During absence of one Messenger, the DDO can request the Treasury to allow the other Messenger.
Q. How can DDO know the status of his bill in MP Treasury?
Ans – The acknowledgement number allotted on the token by the counter clerk shall be used for ascertaining the status of the bill in the Treasury. Since this number shall be unique, the details of the bill may be accessed on the computer at any time.
MP Treasury की सभी ताज़ा खबरों के लिए हमारे साथ जुड़े रहे | सभी स्कालरशिप और योजना 2019-2020 के लिए आप नीचे दिए गए सब्सक्राइब सेक्शन में अपना ईमेल लिख कर सबमिट कर सकते है | अगर MP Treasury के लिए आपके पास कोई सवाल है तो आप नीचे कमेंट बॉक्स से पूछ सकते है |
Click Here For Official Web Portal of MP Treasury.