Biju Swasthya Yojana – BSKY Online Registration Form [Eligibility]. Apply Online Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Helpline Number Hospital List Required Document PDF.
|Name of Scheme||Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana|
|Launched By||Naveen Patnaik|
|Launched On||15 August 2018|
|Official Web Portal||health.odisha.gov.in
Biju Swasthya Yojana – nhmodisha.gov.in
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana is introduced by Government of Odisha. Biju Swasthya Scheme aims to provides Free health Services to decrease Costly Health Services in State. Biju Swasthya Yojana is available in all State Government Health Care. All eligible families can get a Annual Health Coverage of Rs. 5 Lakh per family. And government provide Rs. 7 Lakh Health Insurance for Women Members of the family. All the Enrolled Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana Card holders and Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana Card Holder and families have annual income below Rs. 50, ooo/- in rural areas and below Rs. 60, 000/- in Urban areas.
- Under Biju Swasthya Kalyan Scheme free health service for all people of Odisha in all Government Health Care Facility in sub center level upto District Headquarter Hospital Level.
- Additional facility of free healthcare beyond District Headquarters Hospital, Over 70 Lakh economically vulnerable families are provided Annual Health Coverage of Rs. 5 Lakh per family.
=> PM Yojana
Biju Swasthya Yojana Eligibility
- All families are eligible for Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana and get free health care services at government health are institutions.
- All enrolled Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana card holders, Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card holders, BPL card holders and Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) card holders and families with annual income below Rs. 50,000/- in rural areas and below Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas are eligible. And get annual health coverage of Rs 5 lakh per annum per family and Rs 7 lakh per annum for women members of the family.
Benefits of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana
- All People of Odisha can take all health services are free of cost, including drugs, diagnostics, dialysis, Cancer chemotherapy, OT, I.C.U, in-patient admission etc., in all government health institutions up to District Head Quarters Hospital level.
- BKKY card, RSBY card, BPL card, or AAY card holders or annual income of Rs 50,000/- in rural and Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas can avail cashless treatment at all Government Hospitals and 208 empanelled Private Hospitals.
[BSKY] Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Enrollment Process
All enrolled families under BKKY Stream I & II, RSBY, BPL and Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY) are get auto-enrolled under Biju Swasthya scheme. And all families who are not enrolled for these card and have low income. The all can get benefit of BSKY by obtaining Income Certificate of Annual Income below Rs. 50,000/- in rural areas and below Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas.
Required Documents For Biju Swasthya Kalyan Scheme
All the pre-enrolled Biju Krushak Kalyan Yojana (Stream I & II) or Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana or BPL or AAY cards holders have to visit to empanelled hospital to get Free Health Insurance under Biju Swasthya Yojana of Rs. 5 Lakh per family and Rs. 7 Lakh for Women Members of the family. And those who are not enrolled in above Schemes and have low income, they can get a valid Income Certificate (annual income below Rs. 50,000/- in rural areas and below Rs. 60,000/- in urban areas) for getting cashless treatment at empanelled hospitals.
Biju Swasthya Yojana Hospital List
Biju Swasthya Yojana Helpline Number – 155369
If anyone have queries regarding Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana or RSBY, they all can call on toll free number 155369 available from 6 AM to 10 PM. Or you can get further information from official websites health.odisha.gov.in and nrhmorissa.gov.in . And you can also ask question in below comment box.
=> UP Yojana
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana FAQs
=> Click Here For Official Web Portal Of Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana.