www.amarujala.com – Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2021 Application Form [Result]. Apply For Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Admit Card, Exam Date.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2021 Online Application Form Last Date
- Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2021 Online Application Form Last Date
- Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
- Benefits of Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Chhatravritti 2021
- How To Apply For Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2021 – Registration Form
- Required Documents for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2021
- Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2021 Selection Process
- Contact Details For Amar Ujala Scholarship
- Trending in India
Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarship is being approached by Amar Ujala for the social welfare. Atul Maheshwari Scholarship is the best opportunity for the needed students who want to be successful in their life but due to financial issues they can’t. Amar Ujala Scholarship is going to held in 7 states of India every year. So this is the best chance for all the students to grab such a opportunity which can build up their life to the next level.
Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2021 selection is based on the competitive exam to be held in 51 cities of India mostly in november. Amar Ujala will shortlist the students based on the scholarship exam according to their preferable studies. You may check Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form, Benefits, Required Documents, Admit Card, Result, Selection List, etc from this article.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
- The students of 9th to 12th standard are eligible to grab thi scholarship.
- The student must have minimum 60% in the previous examination.
- The student’s family income must not be more than 1,00,000 per year.
- Atul Maheshwari Scholarship is only for state board students , not for CBSE/ICSE/ISC board students.
Benefits of Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Chhatravritti 2021
- There are 36 scholarships offered to the students of class 9 to 12th.
- The students of 9th and 10th standard will get 30,000 .
- The students of 11th and 12th standard will get 50,000.
How To Apply For Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2021 – Registration Form
- First visit the Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarship official website – www.amarujala.com .
- Click on New Here? option.
- Write name, email address and password to create your account.
- A link will be sent to the email you had written previous.
- Click on the link to validate the account.
- At last sign in to fill the form.
Required Documents for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2021
- First you need a passport size photo.
- Mark sheet of the previous passed class.
- Identity proof (adhar card, school id , rashan card)
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2021 Selection Process
Amar Ujala Atul Maheshwari Scholarship application form is to be filled and submitted by the candidates online. The details of application form are as follows-
- First you have to fill up your basic details such as age, mother’s and father’s name, current and permanent address and annual income.
- Then fill your contact details-mobile no., alternate mobile no. amd email id.
- Now fill up your academic details- class, previous class’ percentage, school name and preferred examination centre.
Amar Ujala Scholarship will declare result almost in december for all the 7 regions – Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana and Uttrakhand. Total 36 students were selected , 18 each from class 9th to 10th and 18 from class 11th and 12th. In addition of these 36 students , 2 blind students were also selected for Amar Ujala Scholarship. Result will be declared on the official website of Amar Ujala foundation along with the student’s name, roll no. and district name.
Contact Details For Amar Ujala Scholarship
Noida, UP-201301, India
Phone : 0120 – 4694138, 4694250
Email : [email protected]