SVMCM – Swami Vivekananda Scholarship or Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2022-23 Online Application Form for Fresh and Renewal applicants. Apply Online For West Bengal Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Kolkata before last date. Check Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility, Documents and Status. Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Department Toll Free Helpline Number / Contact Details.
svmcm.wbhed.gov.in – SVMCM Scholarship 2021 – 2022
- svmcm.wbhed.gov.in – SVMCM Scholarship 2021 – 2022
- Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2022 – svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2022-23 Online Application Form, Last Date [Applicant Login]
- Scholarship Amount For Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2022
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 Registration Schedule
- Required Documents For Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
- How To Apply For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Registration Process
- SVMCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Status Check
- Selection Process For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23
- Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Application Form
- Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Helpline / Contact Number
- Trending in India
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship also know as Bikash Bhavan Scholarship. The Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Kolkata (Minority) is available for students who are studying in Madhyamik / Class 10, Class 11, Class 12, Graduation [UG / PG], Engineering.
|Name of Scholarship||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship|
|Scholarship Applicable In||West Bengal|
|Scholarship Type||Merit Cum Means|
|Scholarship For||Higher Studies|
|Official Web Portal of Scholarship||svmcm.wbhed.gov.in|
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2022 – svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is a merit-cum-means based scholarship scheme for the meritorious and economically backward students studying at the higher secondary level, undergraduate level, postgraduate level and above of West Bengal State. Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship is for economically backward sections of the society to provide financial help for class 11th, 12th, undergraduate level, postgraduate level, doctoral level and Kanyashree (K-2) studies.
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2022-23 Online Application Form, Last Date [Applicant Login]
All the eligible students can apply online for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 from official website svmcm.wbhed.gov.in . You may check here details regarding Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Required Documents, Registration Form, Applicant Login, Renewal Form 2018-19, Helpline Number, etc. Using Applicant ID & Password, candidates can sign in for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
Scholarship Amount For Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
Candidates may check Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Amount Course Wise as per your eligibility criteria.
|Category||Course/Level of Study||Scholarship amount|
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)||Higher Secondary||INR 1,000 per month|
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)||High Madrasah||INR 1,000 per month|
|Directorate of Public Instruction (DPI) (For General degree courses)||Undergraduate in Arts||INR 1,000 per month|
|Undergraduate in Commerce||INR 1,000 per month|
|Undergraduate in Science||INR 1,500 per month|
|Undergraduate in other professional courses (UGC approved)||INR 1,500 per month|
|Postgraduate in Arts||INR 2,000 per month|
|Postgraduate in Commerce||INR 2,000 per month|
|Postgraduate in Science||INR 2,500 per month|
|Postgraduate in other professional courses (UGC approved)||INR 2,500 per month|
|Non-NET M.Phil./Non-NET PhD||INR 5,000 per month to INR 8,000 per month|
|Technical education at college or universities||Undergraduate in Engineering, Postgraduate in Engineering and other professional courses (AICTE approved)||INR 5,000 per month|
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training (DTE &T)||Undergraduate (Polytechnic)||INR 1,500 per month|
|Directorate of Medical Education||Undergraduate in Medical stream/Diploma courses||INR 5,000 per month/INR 1,500 per month respectively|
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2022
All the students who are looking to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Registration Form. Candidates may check here Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates must be resident of West Bengal.
- All applicant must be pursuing studies at the post-madhyamik level and onwards at an educational institute in West Bengal after passing out from a state board, the council of secondary/higher secondary, Madrasah education or a state university.
- The candidate’s family annual income should not be more than INR 2.5 Lakh.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23 Registration Schedule
Applicants can check all Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Important Dates regarding Registration Process. All the dates mentioned below are expected, after announced of official notification of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022, Online Registration Process Schedule will updated.
|Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022 Online Application Form starts (Fresh).||2nd week of September 2021- 2022|
|Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Application Form Last Date (Fresh).||4th week of November 2021- 2022|
|Online Application of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship starts (For minority community students).||27 July 2021 – 2022 (Expected)|
|Online Application of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship closes (For minority community students).||30 September 2021 – 2022 (Expected)|
Required Documents For Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
All the candidates who wants to fill Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2022 Online Application Form should check the following Needed Documents List.
- Photocopy of front and back side of your mark sheet for the last examination passed.
- Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Income certificate of family.
- Income affidavit.
- Photocopy of first page of your bank passbook that clearly mentions your account number and IFSC details.
- Aadhaar card / Ration card / Voter ID card of the candidate.
- Recent Photograph with size not more than 10 -50 KB.
- Institute Verification Form (in the prescribed format) duly authenticated by the HOI (Head of Institution).
How To Apply For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – Registration Process
- First of all the candidates have to visit to official website of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship – svmcm.wbhed.gov.in .
- Now you have to click on “Registration” link available on home page.
- Click Here To Read Instructions Before Registration Process.
- After that click on Processed For Registration link after clicking on box.
- Now click on “Apply For Fresh Application” link available in your course section.
- Fill all the required details correctly. And click on Register link.
- After that you will receive Applicant ID.
- Now go to home page and click on “Applicant Login” link.
- Than enter your Applicant ID & Password and click on Login button.
- Your Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Dashboard will open.
- Now click on Edit Application link to fill other details and upload all required documents.
SVMCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Status Check
Students can check SVMCM Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Status Online from official website. Applicants can check Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Status by using Login details on official portal. From status page, you will also check about Scholarship Amount which will pay by government to you.
Selection Process For Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022-23
- All the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Applications will get arranged in descending order based on the marks you have obtained in the qualifying examination and income criteria after Online Process.
- The authority will make Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Merit List, after that all selected students will get Scholarship Amount direct in their bank account, all required documents are submitted.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Application Form
All the applicants who wants to apply for Renewal of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship should have minimum 60% Marks during your transition from higher secondary level to UG and Diploma level and to get renewal at postgraduate level, you have minimum 50% marks at the promotional level. To Fill Online Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Application Form, candidates have to visit to official website and click on “Renewal Application” link. And fill all the required details and upload required documents.
Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Helpline / Contact Number
Higher Education, Science & Technology and Biotechnology Department
Bikash Bhavan, 6th Floor, Salt Lake, Kolkata 700091 .
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Helpline Number – 1800-102-8014 (Toll-Free Number).
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Email id – [email protected] .
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship की सभी ताज़ा खबरों के लिए हमारे साथ जुड़े रहे | सभी स्कालरशिप और योजना 2022-2023 के लिए आप नीचे दिए गए सब्सक्राइब सेक्शन में अपना ईमेल लिख कर सबमिट कर सकते है | अगर Swami Vivekananda Scholarship के लिए आपके पास कोई सवाल है तो आप नीचे कमेंट बॉक्स से पूछ सकते है |
Click Here For Official Web Portal of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.