Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority) Gujarat 2019 – sje.gujarat.gov.in . Apply Online For Gujarat Government Scholarship For 11th & 12th Class. Check Application Form, Eligibility, Last Date, Benefits, Documents here.
Gujarat Higher Secondary Scholarship (Minority) 2019 – Apply Online @ sje.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Government Scholarship – The Government of Gujarat provides Higher Secondary Scholarship to candidates who belongs to minority community for Class 11th & 12th. The Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat is the official authority who offers Gujarat HS Scholarship to eligible and needy students. The main object of this scholarship is to provide financial support and ensure the economic welfare of the students who comes from minority community.
Higher Secondary Scholarship Online Registration – All the candidates who wish to apply for Gujarat Higher Secondary Minority Scholarship 2019 can check first eligibility criteria and than submit online registration form / application form through official web portal i.e sje.gujarat.gov.in & https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/. Students can also check direct link available here to apply online for Gujarat 11th & 12th Class Scholarship For Minority Students. Scroll Down to get complete information regarding Scholarship For Minority Students In Gujarat.
Gujarat Scholarship For Courses of Higher Secondary Std. XI & XII
Benefits of Higher Secondary Scholarship Gujarat 2019
The Scholarship is provided to only Eligible Candidates. The official authority give the Scholarship Amount to selected students. The Scholarship Prizes For Class 11th and 12th are different. And the official authority also varies Scholarship Rewards for Hostellers and Day Scholars. You may check below Scholarship Benefits Class Wise.
|Class||Scholarship Amount For Day Scholars||Scholarship Amount For Hostellers|
|Class 11th||Rs. 475 per year||Rs. 725 per year|
|Class 12th||Rs. 840 per year||Rs. 1140 per year|
Students from minorities and EBC are paid Rs. 300/- per annum for Std. 11 and Rs. 600/- per annum for Std.12.
Eligibility Criteria For Gujarat Higher Secondary Scholarship
Only eligible students are able to Apply Online For HS Scholarship Gujarat through Official Website. So, candidates must have to check the following Eligibility Criteria Details.
- Candidates must be a Gujarat Citizen.
- Applicant should belongs to Minority Community.
- Only students who are studying in Std. XIth & XIIth can Apply Online.
- Students who comes from Rural Area, must have family annual income less than Rs. 47,000/-.
- And candidates who belongs to Urban Area, must have family annual income less than Rs. 68,000/-.
If any student fulfill the above eligibility criteria can Submit Online Application Form using direct link available here.
How To Apply For Higher Secondary Scholarship Gujarat 2019
- Only eligible students are able to apply for scholarship. Candidates are required to apply through online mode only.
- All the students can visit to official website of scholarship through diven link – https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/CitizenApp/Citizen/CitizenWEBUI/Registration.aspx .
- Now you have to enter all required details correctly.
- The Registration Form ask to fill Aadhar No. Date of Birth, Mobile No. Email, Password.
- After Entering all these details, recheck them again before clicking on Submit button.
- Now you can submit your Online Registration Form.
- Than click on Login link.
- Select Aadhar No. / Email Id / Mobile No.
- Enter your User name and password.
- Click on Login.
- Fill Scholarship Application Form.
- Upload scanned copy of required documents given below.
- After submitting form, take a print out of same for future use.
Required Documents For Gujarat HS Scholarship
Students have to upload scanned copy of the given below documents in application form.
- Bank Passbook / Cancelled Cheque of student.
- Current Year Bonafide Certificate From School / College.
- Income Certificate.
- Current Course Year Fee Receipt.
- Hostel Certificate (Only for Hostellers).
- Self Attested Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Self Attested Copy of Caste Certificate.
- Self Attested Copy of Academic Mark Sheet of previous year.
- School Leaving Certificate (if applicable).
Selection Process of Gujarat Higher Secondary Scholarship
The Scholarship Rewards will given to only selected students by Government. The Selection Process of Gujarat Higher Secondary Scholarship depends on availability of funds and Academic performance in last year examination.
Important Dates For Scholarship
The Higher Secondary Scholarship Gujarat 2019 Online Application Form is now open. All eligible and needy students can submit their Application through online mode before last date. Candidates are informed that Application Forms are open till 15th August 2019. After that no New Applications are accepted by official authority. So, applicants make sure to submit Applications before Closing Date of Scholarship.