HDFC ECSS Scholarship 2019 – Application Form, Last Date, Eligibility, Status, Selection List, Contact Number. HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship 2019-20 Login.
HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support (ECSS) 2019-20 [Application Form, Last Date]
HDFC Bank Scholarship 2019 – The official authority of HDFC Scholarship invites students to apply for Educational Crisis Scholarship Support program online. The HDFC ECSS 2019 Online Application Form is now available and can be submit by eligible candidates through official website. HDFC Bank Educational Crisis Scholarship is started to support students who are at the end of their student life due to family Crisis. The scholarship program provide financial assistance to selected students who are studying at any Private or Government School / College / University.
HDFC Scholarship 2019-20 Apply Online using direct link available here. All the students from Class 6 to 12 and undergraduate and postgraduate. candidates can fill Online Application Form of HDFC Educational Scholarship 2019-20 before or on last date. Applicants who are looking to apply online for the same scholarship can check here complete HDFC Scholarship Details.
Benefits of HDFC ECSS Scholarship 2019
All the selected students will receive scholarship amount to pay their School / College / University Fee. The official authorities first check and select application to give scholarship.
- Students who are studying in Private or Government School in Class 6th to 12th will receive Fee Amount upto Rs. 10,000/- per year or full fee if it is less.
- Only Selected candidates who are studying undergraduate / postgraduate courses in any recognized college / university will get Fee amount upto Rs. 25,000/- per year or complete fee if it is less.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For HDFC Scholarship 2019-20
Only eligible students will allowed to apply online for HDFC Scholarship Scheme 2019. So, candidates first check the following eligibility criteria for HDFC Scholarship.
- The candidate must studying in a Private / Government School / College / University.
- The students must pursuing in Class 6th to 12th / undergraduate / postgraduate courses.
- The family annual income of the applicant must be less than Rs. 3 Lac per annum.
- The applicant must study in a recognized State / Central Board or universities.
- If any candidate belongs to meritorious and has dropped out due family Crisis will preferred scholarship first.
How To Apply Online For HDFC ECSS Scholarship 2019
All the eligible students must have to apply online for HDFC Bank Scholarship 2019-20 through official website. The Application Form of Scholarship is only accepted through Online mode. Students must read all important instructions before apply online.
- Firstly, visit to official website of HDFC Scholarship through this link – https://www.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/ECSS_scholarship.htm.
- Now you have to click on apply online link of HDFC Educational Scholarship Scheme 2019.
- Now enter all required details correctly.
- Upload required documents which are given below.
- Recheck your application form and submit it.
- Take a print out of HDFC Scholarship 2019 Form for future use.
Required Documents For HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship 2019
The following documents have to uploaded with application form.
- Last year’s mark sheets of applicant.
- Address proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License) of student.
- Current Year Admission Proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate).
- Bank details of the educational institution (Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque).
- Income Proof (any of the three proofs given below)
- Income Proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
- Document/s as Proof of Crisis.