Pre Matric Scholarship Uttar Pradesh 2019-20 [For ST / SC / OBC General Category]. Apply Online, Check Eligibility, Registration Date, Documents, Benefits.
UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2019-20 For ST / SC / OBC General Category – Apply Online @ scholarship.up.nic.in
- UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2019-20 For ST / SC / OBC General Category – Apply Online @ scholarship.up.nic.in
- Benefits of UP Pre Matric Scholarship
- Eligibility Criteria For Pre Matric Scholarship Uttar Pradesh
- Required Documents For Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship
- How To Apply For Pre Matric Scholarship 2019-20 Uttar Pradesh
- Important Dates
Pre Matric Scholarship 2019-20 UP – The government of Uttar Pradesh provide Pre Matric Scholarship to SC / ST / OBC / General Category students i.e to all students of Uttar Pradesh can apply online for this scholarship scheme. Scholarship is offered by Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh to students studying in Class 9 and 10. Main aim to start scholarship is to decrease drop-out rate of students from schools.
Online Registration of Pre Matric Scholarship for academic year 2019-20 started. Eligible and needy students submit their Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2019 Application Form. Visit to official website scholarship.up.nic.in for Registration. Only applications received before last date will be accepted by official authority. Application Forms with incorrect information rejected. Check complete details regarding Pre Matric Scholarship 2019 below.
Benefits of UP Pre Matric Scholarship
All the selected students receive various rewards from official authority.
Eligibility Criteria For Pre Matric Scholarship Uttar Pradesh
Students have to fulfilled following eligibility criteria. Non-Eligible Candidates not able to submit Registration Form.
- Candidate must a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Student belongs to SC / ST / OBC / General Category.
- Applicant studying in Class 9th & 10th.
- Family Annual Income of student less than Rs. 1 Lakh.
Required Documents For Uttar Pradesh Pre Matric Scholarship
Candidates prepared following documents copy. And upload same at Registration time.
- Residential proof of student.
- Caste certificate
- Caste validity
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
- Mark sheet of previously qualified examination
- Current year fee receipt/admission letter
- Birth certificate
- Student ID proof
- Bank passbook of students and parent.
How To Apply For Pre Matric Scholarship 2019-20 Uttar Pradesh
Follow below steps to fill and submit scholarship application form.
- Visit to official website through this link.
- Click on Student and than New Registration.
- Fill registration form correctly.
- Select Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Login from Student tab.
- Enter Login details. And click on Apply Now link from dashboard.
- Fill Application Form and upload required documents.
- Recheck all details and submit application form.
The Online Application Form for Pre Matric Scholarship is now open. Online Registration Process is available between 1st July 2019 to 20 August 2019. Students check complete Pre Matric Scholarship Timetable 2019-20 below.