[PKVY] Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana Guidelines – agricoop.nic.in . Check PKVY Guidelines Hindi Project Krishi Vikas Yojana Organic Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana.
|Name of Scheme||Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY)|
|Launched On||April 2015|
|Launched By||NDA Government|
Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana Guidelines – PKVY [agricoop.nic.in]
Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) Launched in 2015. PKVY Scheme is a component of Soil Health Management(SHM) under centrally Sponsored Scheme (CSS), National Mission on Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA). Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana main aim is to support and promote Organic Farming. Both Central and State Government funds under PKVY in the ratio of 60:40. But in North Eastern and Himalayan States the ratio become in 90:10 and in Union Territories, Central Govt. funds 100%.
=> PM Yojana
Objective of Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana
The main objective of PKVY Scheme is to produce agricultural products free from chemicals and pesticides residues by adopting eco- friendly, low- cost technologies. Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Scheme also include he following objective.
- Promote organic farming among rural youth/ farmers/ consumers/ traders.
- Distribute latest technologies in organic farming.
- Utilize services of experts from Public Agricultural Research System in India.
- To organize a minimum of one cluster verification in village.
Paramparagat Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana Features
- Cluster chosen for Organic Farming shall be 20 ha or 50 acres in extent.
- Financial assistance available for a 20 ha or 50 acre cluster is maximum of Rs. 10 lakhs for farmer members and Rs. 4.95 lakh for mobilization & PGS Certification with a subsidy ceiling of one hectare per farmer.
- Out of the total number of farmers in a cluster, a minimum of 65 percent farmers should be allocated to small and marginal category, to be fulfilled at cluster level as far as practicable and where not possible to be satisfied at Mandal/Block/ Taluka or District level.
- At least 30% of the budget allocations need to be earmarked for women beneficiaries/ farmers.
Components of PKVY Scheme
- Model Organic Cluster Demonstrations
- Model Organic Farm
=> UP Yojana